“Keilor Tennis club is committed in providing the Brimbank Community with an opportunity to play Tennis within a safe and enjoyable environment. Anyone of any age and ability are welcome at the club, and we strive to continually improve and better our club.”
- Sportsmanship by all members.
- Creating a welcoming and socially cohesive environment for all to enjoy.
- An emphasis on fun and enjoyment as the main focus for all members.
- To encourage juniors to play at a higher level.
- Encourage new members.
- Encourage people with disabilities to participate in the club and enjoy tennis.
- Ensure all teams are graded correctly to suit the level ability of players.
- Manage and run a profitable canteen.
- Successful management of the Club overall.